Thank you for considering the Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention (CASP) as the beneficiary of your fundraising activity or as an information resource for your event. CASP appreciates your efforts to help us support our national mission for suicide awareness, prevention and postvention.
We will do our best to consider all events within our mandate, but as a national organization with a small staff complement, our human resources are limited, especially during peak periods (such as World Suicide Prevention Day and International Day for People Impacted by Suicide Loss).
To assist us in making a decision about your event, we ask you to fill in our Third Party Event Form. We will need details such as:
- the backgrounds/bios of the organizers and organization(s) the event is representing
- list of speakers taking part, whether your event is virtual or in-person
- any other organizations that may be featured
- your audience demographics
- if the event is bilingual
- what you require from us (i.e. promotion, endorsement, advertising, presentation at event etc.)
- as well as associated deadlines and other requirement
Alternatively, you can also create a fundraiser through Canada Helps to honour someone you love, celebrate a birthday or special occasion. Using Canada Helps is free, fast, and secure. You can get started in minutes.
To keep up with our events, news and information that may assist you with your cause, we invite you to subscribe to our newsletter. To order awareness ribbons for your event, please visit our online store.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hope can be as simple and as profound as the voice of another human being who appears to hear our fear.